Monday, February 22, 2010

CREEPY ABANDONED LOS ANGELES HOSPITAL


I love that it's not the cliched Gothically designed hospital. It's the Anti-Arkham.

This summer I will be spending some quality time in one of the creepiest places in Los Angeles---A Hospital that's been abandoned since 1990. Hospitals give me the creeps when functional. Abandoned hospitals make my skin swarm. I can't help imagining the walls and the stories they could tell.

This is the kind of location that can't help but enhance the quality of your project. It reeks of twisted history just waiting to be funneled and distilled into a high-concept cinematic explosion of coolness. We're talking major-league Geek territory.

Sick corridor. An epic battle will take place here.

This room once housed the Riddler.

Love the creepy red door. Red doors symbolize death.


Potential torture chamber?


Looks like a room the Joker would feel comfortable in.

This room is right out of the Shining.

I'm getting A One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest Vibe.


That gurney looks like a medieval torture device.


Notice the triple 6's. A good sign or a bad omen?


Autopsy room looked pretty functional, which is kind of disturbing.


This is an uber cool project that will involve uber cool people. More news as it develops and firms up. One thing is for sure, this will be my love letter to my childhood passion. Can you guess what it is?

Your Friend,

D.













1 comment:

  1. If you ever go iwant to join!!! It has been my mission for about 2 and a half years to get in there and have an experience I've tried going with a group of friends and get in but they were filming and security was all over us as if we were donuts and it was their break. I have been wanting to go but idk how to get in I want to go at night and try to see what its like inside. I have experience the girl giggling in front of the sign and the light flikering in the window and a man standing and looking out of the window. I have had the uneasy feeling of it as we drove by it not knowing that it was the hospital yet too. I love ghost hunting and have been to quit a few places and had my experiences.

    ReplyDelete