Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HAPPY FEET!


These pudgy little footsies belong to my cherubic little lady. I hear pink sandals are "de rigueur" this summer.


Hermosa Beach. One of our fave magical LA spots. They got a great pizza place called Paisano's there. Try it.

FYI, there's no way to appear Man-ly when pushing a pink stroller. So, you just roll with it. It's like when your girlfriend/Wife tries to convince you that you look super hot in the new pink shirt she bought for your birthday. I got news for you--You don't.

Today was a monumental day. As we were taking my daughter for a stroll in her bugaboo, she began repeating the word--DADA-- over and over again, making me proud/happy/thrilled and my Wife insanely jealous. It almost gave me a serious case of the Happy Feet.

The training paid off.

Good day all around.

Your Friend,

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment