Saturday, November 13, 2010

"D I E" TEASER TRAILER (click me)

Here's the Teaser Trailer for the film I wrote titled D I E.

It's based on a bestselling book called THE DICEMAN written by Nick Mead that was published in the 70's.

It's a dark, brooding examination of cults, secret societies and the secrets we keep and how those secrets can be used to hurt and manipulate us... and local homeboy and fellow Montreal Elias Koteas rocks in it.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

CLICK ON the words: "D I E" TEASER TRAILER above in order to see the trailer or copy and paste the link below.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FyNVHhcyRk&feature=player_embedded

I'll keep you posted on the release date and the other cool projects I'm currently working on.

Your Friend,

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment