Monday, November 1, 2010

HALLOWEEN IN HOLLYWOOD!

My Favorite photo of the evening. It was our attempt to recreate the famous Jim Lee Comic Book cover. Notice the Burton-esque creepy trees in the background.

My own personal Catwoman. Yes, my Wife is of the upmost awesome. I'm luckier than I have any right to be.

Cool, atmospheric pic. I call it shadow of the Bat.

The Hero shot.

Catwoman vists Pandora. It was a cool party.

Wife's costume was a combination of the comic book Catwoman and Tim Burton's Film Batman Returns. We were going for an homage to all the versions of Catwoman... screen and print. My Wife is a good sport.

The Bat and the Cat.

Every year we go to Santa Monica for the always awesome Halloween Parade. It's a garanteed wild time. This year did not disappoint.

His abs are real, mine are definitely not.

Catwoman and one of the Santa Monica revelers.

Batman, Catwoman, Joker and Nurse Harlequin, with Hit Girl.

Nurse Harley laying the smackdown on Catwoman. What can I say-- our ladies are the bomb. Total geek conversion on their part.


Batman and the walking dead. Amazing detail work on the zombie chicks who were a little on the handsy side (Wife was not pleased). But the Batman outfit has an aphrodisiac effect on the ladies. Chicks dig the suit... and my Wife will punch me when she reads the previous sentence.

Batman in Wonderland.

Indiana Jones vs Batman. Very authentic costume. Coolness.

Batman attempting to take down a couple of corrupt LA cops.

Justice League united!

Spidey, Flash, Bats and Cats... Oh My!

Don't feed him after midnight.

Once again, I did the makeup job on my brother-in-law. Yes, maybe I missed my true calling of being a makeup artist.

Flashes of Batmen!

Batman & Robin are joined by the ever so lovely Catwoman.

Victoria has a very special secret on Santa Monica Blvd.

Batman and the Master Chief.

Catwoman goes to Silent Hill. Genuinely creepy costumes.

Batmen and company.

You heard of the double rainbow. This is the double Batman. But seriously my costume kills the other dudes.

Catwoman meets the airbender!

I still say that Batman vs Joker is the atomic bomb of hero vs villain showdowns. People stop to watch and shoot pics when we fake fight in the street.

Not sure who he's trying to be but he looks fabulous.

Batman and the Sisters from THE TOWN.

Catwoman chills with Jigsaw.

Batman, Joker and Harley chilling with The jedis.

Little Super Friends.

My miniature Catbaby with uncle Joker.

We had a great time. Happy Halloween Everyone!

Your Friend,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment