Monday, November 2, 2009

BATMAN'S GALLERY OF ROGUES

Creepy-ass scarecrow. A combination of the comic book and film Scarecrow. F-ing cool.


Selina Kyle aka Catwoman and my Goth Harlequin. Catwoman made her own costume. Great job Selina!

Chumming around with Nurse Joker... Before I gave him a beat down.

Another Catwoman. Seems to be a preponderance of Catwomen in Los Angeles. Saw loads of Catwomen prowling the streets. Some may have been hookers. My precious Harley is by my side enjoying the threesome.

I Believe in Harvey Dent. Then I gave him a beat-down, while feeling sorry for the good lawyer he used to be.


Poison Ivy needs stairmaster and possibly a sex change operation. Goth Harlequin particularly loves this picture.

My arch-enemy cowering in fear as I prepare to beat the smile out of him.

Ran into a bunch of supervillains on Halloween Night. It was a great day to be a bad guy. Awesome costumes all around. I don't care what anybody says but BATMAN has the best Rogue's Gallery of any hero in existence. Hands down. No other hero even comes close. You Spidey fans don't even try. No competition.

Your Friend,

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment