Monday, November 2, 2009

WORLD'S FINEST.

Batman and Superman seen together on Halloween Night.

When I was a kid my mom would take me to the local convenience store after a visit to the dentist. I hated going to the dentist and as a reward for going, mom allowed me to choose a comic book after the dreaded dental visit. I clearly remember the first time I saw a WORLD'S FINEST comic book on the stands. It was 50 cents and had both BATMAN & SUPERMAN on the cover. It nearly blew my mind. Two of my favorite Superheroes in the same book?! Impossible! I picked it up and tore through it dozens of times. That comic kicked ass. I still own it. Until this day I love seeing DC's two Heavy Hitters work together. Maybe one day we'll see it on the big screen. Now that would be Rad!

Your Friend,

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment