Tuesday, November 17, 2009

DIRTY SHOW PICS: Volume 2 (NSFW)

Centaur or Centrice? Whatever it's called, I was oddly attracted to her... it. Whatever.


This lamp looks very Cyberpunk. Like it belongs on Henry Dorsett Case's desk in Neuromancer.


Awesome painting that wasn't very dirty but uber cool. Doesn't it look like Nancy Allen in ROBOCOP? One of my fave pieces at the dirty show.


Real live doll. The same kind of fully detailed doll used in LARS & THE REAL GIRL (great little flick). I blurred the naughty parts because my little cousins read my blog. Sorry guys. It was creepy and somewhat surreal. Wife thought it felt so real... the skin.


Pretty self-explanatory painting. Phallic issues anyone?


Chocolate Starfish and the hot dog flavored water. See if anyone catches the reference.


I call this one Tribbing with Tribbles. Wife loves this one.


My favorite piece. Banana-manga girl. Too cool.


The Dirty show held over the weekend in Downtown LA was a totally perverted art show located at a Norman Bates type Motel. Everything about the show was skeevy: the rooms, the art, the smells in the rooms. Overall, pretty cool experience. I indulged in much people watching and observational learning. Writers observe and I definitely got an eyeful that night.

Your Friend,

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment